Friday 5 July 2013

Joseph Morgan

I am sure that most of you know, that one of TVD's favourites, Joseph Morgan, is a big supporter of Positive Women. Don't know what that is? Then let me tell you. Positive Women is a charity organisation that focuses on supporting women and children to change their own lives and circumstances, in a beautiful country, in southern Africa called Swaziland. They support projects that help to stop poverty, harm to communities, and to create opportunity. 

Joseph Morgan has a little message that will make a big difference;

"Positive Women is a fantastic charity with a bright future. As soon as I was introduced to them I knew that I just had to be involved. Their work in Swaziland is vital to the survival of thousands of people. I hope that others will support Positive Women and help us to save lives and transform a country"

If that speech didn't do it for you then I don't know what will. 
The work that Positive Women do is absolutely phenomenal. 

Do you want to help? Head over to their website to find out what you can do to help Joseph Morgan and Positive Women.

Love, Liverpool Girl.xo

No comments:

Post a Comment