Monday 7 January 2013

Nina and Ian

I have just been looking through pictures of Ian and Nina and realized that I haven't done a post about the hottest, cutest, perfect couple. So, I'm going to share with you some of my favorite Nian pictures and videos.

This picture was actually before they announced that they where a item, but I just love the way they looked at each other.



LOVE!

Shopping for Christmas tree's together. Is that cute or is that cute?

Makes me melt inside! Love it!

Seriously like how cuter can Ian get! Nina is so lucky!

Just in case you can't quite hear it;
Nina: Are you live?
Ian: yep
Nina: Oh I want to kiss you but I don't want to do it in front of the world.
How adorable! Especially since at the end he leans over and kisses her of camera!

Seeing their relationship gives me hope for the future that there is such a thing as true love!

Love Liverpool Girl xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment