Sunday 24 February 2013

The Vampire Diaries; Stand By Me

If you haven't already watched the emotional episode that was Stand By Me then stop reading now!


For all of you that have, where you as speechless as I am?
From the moment Stefan told Damon that Jeremy is supernatural now so the ring won't work, to the very last moment, I was in tears! Only TVD could make me feel that kind of emotion.
But seriously Damon, what were you thinking? Using the sire bond to make Elena switch of her humanity! The girl is going to go of the rails. 
Although I'd love to see Stefan bring Elena back from the edge like she did for him, I'm pretty sure Damon could just make her switch it on again right? 
Julie Plec made the greatest episode, but why Jeremy? He needs to come back! 

Here's the promo for the next episode 'Bring It On'



Love Liverpool Girl xo 

No comments:

Post a Comment