Tuesday 19 March 2013

The Vampire Diaries; Bring It On

So sorry that their has been no posts lately, at the moment their is a few family problems so their will be a shortage of posts for the next couple of weeks. But whilst I have chance I thought I'd review the AMAZING episode of TVD! So for all of you that haven't watched the latest episode yet - *Spoiler Alert*

For all of you that have;.........! I'm speechless! I was on the edge of my seat all the way through that! So before I get carried away, here is the Rehash presented by Arielle Kebbel (Lexi). 

For all of you that are wondering, Malese Jow (Anna) will still be doing this show, but unfortunately she has to take a break to shoot her up and coming show Oxygen. But for now we have the amazing Arielle! 

Now, look away if your not ready to see the promo and sneak peek for next week's episode!



Enjoy the next episode! Thursdays on the CW (US) 4x17. Tuesdays on ITV2 (uk) 4x14

Love Liverpool Girl .xo


No comments:

Post a Comment